Delivery & Return
We ship almost worldwide (ask for more info) and notify you on every stage of your order.
Should you require any information or help, please contact us by email or by WhatsApp and we will be happy to assist you. More information on all of the topics can be found in our FAQ.
SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS
- We ship within 1 - 3 working days from Helsinki, Finland.
- No taxes or duties for shipments inside the EU.
- All the taxes and duties on shipments to Norway are paid.
- All the taxes and duties on shipments to Switzerland are paid.
- We only ship to UK if the order is bigger than 180 euro. All the duties and taxes on shipments to UK are paid.
- Shipments to outside of the EU, Norway, UK and Switzerland might be subjects to duties and fees.
You have a right to return your product within 14 days after you have received the package if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the product received and get a full refund.
Returns of the products can be done by the most comfortable method for you that has a tracking, or we can issue you a return label.
• The products returned have to be unused with all the tags attached and in the original packaging.
• Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
• We are not responsible for the shipping costs of returns.
• Shipping/handling fees of original purchase are non-refundable.
• We may not refund or replace any products that you have possibly sent back to us without first announcing us or if the tracking was not provided.
• No returns / refunds on sale items
If you have received a faulty or damaged product, the exchange is free. When contacting us, please, also attach a photo of the defect.
TO START THE PROCEDURE
In order to start the procedure, firstly, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using this link, stating your order number and the issue - we will be happy to serve you.
Your email will be answered as soon as possible, normally within 48 hours, and provide you further information regarding your return.
Read more about terms in our FAQ.